حكمة

من ساواك بنفسة ، ما ظلمك

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Saudi sandal . النعال النجدية


Traditional Saudi Sandals worn by men in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf . They are unique in their particular style with an oversize opening for the big toe and distinctive leather with bright colors as highlights. It should also be known that while the sandal may look bulky in appearance, they are in fact quite comfortable. I think they look very stylish . Saudi men will wear these sandals with their traditional white thobes as well as with western clothes too. Due to the weather conditions in the Kingdom, the Saudi sandal can easily be worn year round.



10 comments:

  1. Hi .. nice post .. Where did you get the pictures.. especially the last photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Went over to twitter .. and found out that you are a beautiful person that I actually know .. and i just wanted to say that the last picture is me ;) .. my friend took it 3-4 years ago and uploaded it on flickr.
    Now since i'm a fan of your blog, and know your beautiful family I don't mind being the model in this post ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish to buy some. I am overseas. Where can I find them online?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. please visit www.hmico.diyrade.com

      Delete
  4. I am in Orlando, Florida in the United States and want to buy 3 or 4 pair of size 12. Where can I get them from? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. visit www.hmico.diyrade.com and mail us hmico@yahoo.com

      Delete
  5. Would you happen to know if they have them for women? I recently stumbled upon a picture on tumblr.

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  6. Follow @saudibedu for news on these unique saudi sandals. I have 120 pairs that can be bought and sent anywere in the world! My site is not up yet and will be in a week. To check out the site click www.saudibedu.webs.com thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. i want the 3 pear from where i can get this ? please help me

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would like to buy 100piece of them. I need a suppler or partner who can buy directly from Saudi Arabia.
    If someone knows online shop, plz let me know.

    ReplyDelete