حكمة

من ساواك بنفسة ، ما ظلمك

Sunday, March 6, 2011

P.S , i made this ....

Erica Domesek , founder, creator, and author of P.S.- I made this... is a distinguished DIY design and style expert living and creating in New York City. P.S.- I made this... inspires and encourages everyone to embrace Erica’s creative motto: “I see it. I like it. I make it.“

In Fall of 2010, Erica’s first book was released. Part designer DIY, part fashion and lifestyle inspiration guide, P.S.- I made this... features more than 25 projects inspired by iconic fashion looks, runway trends, and celebrated style mavens for readers to create themselves. The user-friendly “Designer DIY” projects range from lucite necklaces and faux-fur vests, to embellished heels and chic handbags. Each project is featured alongside inspirational, vivid fashion mood boards and clear, easy-to-follow step-by-step instructions. Domesek’s collection of unique projects will tempt any style-maven who’s ready to dive into DIY.
www.psimadethis.com

No comments:

Post a Comment