حكمة

من ساواك بنفسة ، ما ظلمك

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Thuraya Al Baqsimi for Mono -print techenique workshop . Day One .


I've joined Thuryaya Al Baqsami 4 days workshop to learn how to do a Mono-print technique at CAP gallery , Industrial Shuwaikh .
it is very interesting and new for me to learn how to do this kind of art work .
it's a technique where you print copies from the original print , very creative , messy and a lot of cleaning , but i loved it so much .

This is the first step here where you apply the color over a clear glass piece .

Then you do your design work over , using wood tools and scrapers .

After you are done with your design you place a special paper over the original and start copying , by rolling over it with certain tools so that you get the final touch . but that's only step one .

This is my working table , and the other group .

And these are my working tools .

My first prints .......

my second prints .

My first day achievement ....


still we have a lot to do over these first step prints for the next coming days .

2 comments:

  1. I am genuinely thankful to the holder of this website who has shared this wonderful piece of writing at at this place.
    my site > alati

    ReplyDelete