حكمة

من ساواك بنفسة ، ما ظلمك

Friday, June 4, 2010

Eat, Pray, Love .



America's sweetheart, Julia Roberts, has a new film called "Eat, Pray, Love". Watch the trailer. I need to do this in my life!!!!!!

i'd love to travel for a year. I'm sure it's gonna be life-changing. I've just got back after being gone for almost two whole months (ok, NYC, Milan, Paris (for a few hours), New Jersey, Texas, New York and Tokyo are hardly exotic) and I'm already having problems adjusting to my usual environment. What, my pitiful cocoon in the third world? My mother missed me and cried when she opened the door over the weekend before telling me 'wow, you got fat'.

Sometimes I feel like the world is soo small but I know it's very big. There are tons of places I really would like to go. India is one of them. I've already been to Bali. I guess I just have to work harder, save more money and wait for the right moment to do it.

Can't wait to see this film. The movie premieres August 13, 2010 in the USA

No comments:

Post a Comment