حكمة

من ساواك بنفسة ، ما ظلمك

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Wimpy @ Nuzha supermarket , Kuwait.




































A friend of mine was telling me that she still enjoy the taste of Wimpy burgers , and to my surprise , i thought that Wimpy is no longer exist , just like many old brands that are gone with time , but Wimpy still exist , i think it's the only branch in Kuwait , probably the only in the Gulf .
It brings memory of good old days , when Wimpy was the only burger available in Kuwait and still remember my brother favorite burger ( egg burger ) and i used to enjoy squeezing the tomato shaped container ketchup , something i was really looking for when i order my regular cheese burger .
My friend says that their burgers are still juicy and tasty , i'll make sure to try them , maybe i could recall the taste i used to enjoy when i was young and i'll keep you posted .
Wimpy
Nuzha supermarket .
Kuwait

No comments:

Post a Comment